Discover How a Dental Implant Can Renew Your Smile And Your Chewing Ability

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dental Implants Cost Less But Are Just As Effective In Small Towns!

Dental implants cost a lot less in small towns like Denver. Now everyone knows that. But most of us big city slickers are skeptical about the quality of the implants used and the skill of the surgeons in small towns. But we couldn’t be more wrong. I’ve had a dental implant procedure done at Denver and I’m perfectly happy with the results. In fact, it’s not anything less than the implants my friend recently got done from a reputed Chicago based surgeon.

My Experience

On a recent trip to my aunt’s place in Denver, one of my incisors fell off due to tooth decay. Being a smoker, I wasn’t that surprised. I knew smoking is bad for health, but, damn, I just couldn’t get my head around the idea of quitting! My aunt, had ideas of her own apparently, because she booked me an appointment with her family dentist and before I knew it, I found myself in her office.

I had preferred to wait until I got back to Chicago, but my aunt would have none of it. Another reason why I went along with her was because of the fact that dental implants cost a lot less in Denver – she kept telling me that, dangling it like bait!

My aunt’s dentist reprimanded me because of my smoking habit. She told me I just had to stop, if I ever wanted to have a whole set of teeth again! Turns out that dental implants don’t work so well if you’re constantly clogging your mouth up with the cigarette fumes! So any doctor who tells you otherwise is LYING to you! Of course, the occasional puff is allowed.

But under my aunt’s supervision, I had to completely give up smoking. In fact, I had to postpone my trip back to Chicago to about a year later. Working from Denver was mighty difficult, but since I have an Internet based business, I didn’t have much of a problem-shifting base.

Strangely enough, I actually did manage to quit smoking. I even surprised myself. It must have been the air in Denver or something! Cosmetic dental surgery+ Denver – these two make for a great combination. In fact, even for overall health purposes, I would say a small town like Denver acts as a powerful tonic.

No Smoking!

After I had successfully quit smoking – surprisingly, I achieved this in only nine months, I went in for my dental implant surgical procedure. I did have my reservations about it, but after I saw my new sparkling white tooth, they all vanished into thin air! Denver was great for my overall health – my teeth were no exception to this!

A lot of time cost is not directly proportional to the quality, as I saw first hand, in Denver. Though my procedure cost a lot less here, than it would have in Chicago, I did manage to have a great experience and it’s like I have a new lease of life since I’ve quit smoking! Dental implants cost less in Denver, but trust me; they’re in no way inferior to their big city counterparts.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to know that there are more dental procedures that cost cheaper than before. In Raleigh, sedation dentistry are also cheaper than the usual. Not just that, I also see that here in Raleigh, sedation dentist are highly professional to handle such dental issues.

    ReplyDelete